Anyone think a Hillary/Obama Ticket would be unstoppable?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PimpJuice

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: SSSnail
The funny thing about this whole thing is... the rest of the world thinks Hillary would make a good president.

Actually whats funnier is that most of the US thinks that it cant get any better than Bush.

morons.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: homercles337
We have never had a woman or a black man as VP, let alone president. All the misogynists and racists of red states would use every ounce of power and money to never let this happen. Unstoppable? More like suicide. An ever worse situation would be Obama for pres with a muslim running mate.

:thumbsup: :D

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
Originally posted by: aidanjm
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Putting the two together would ruin Obama.

Why is that?

I think Obama would benefit enormously from running alongside Hillary. What Obama has on his side is incredible charisma; what he lacks is political experience. He'd benefit from the high-level exposure and of course the experience of working as VP alongside Hillary.

I think we are about to enter a mini-golden age of Democratic rule in the USA, i.e., 8 years of Hillary as President, followed by 8 years of Obama as President. :)

You're crazy. Hillary will not win, and neither will Obama.