Anyone still play TF2 for the 360?

Kabob

Lifer
Sep 5, 2004
I jumped on TF2 for a few mintues before work this morning and had a blast, I never really had a chance to get into the game. Any of the guys still play on XBL?

pennylane

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2002
I recently got Orange Box for 360 but I haven't played TF2 yet. Too busy with SF2 HD Remix (ps3 version). Maybe I'll give TF2 a shot this weekend. My XBL is "WETPETS"

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
No, I think Valve really dropped the ball on console support and I quickly lost interest. The maps were fun for a while, but I really would like new ones.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
If I weren't blowing money on Christmas gifts right now, I'd probably pick up the Orange Box. I've seen it as low as $19.99 which is a fantastic price for TF2, Portal, HL2 and the episodes.

JoPh

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
i play when someone wants to play the game. send me request and invites and ill play.

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
Originally posted by: gorcorps
No, I think Valve really dropped the ball on console support and I quickly lost interest. The maps were fun for a while, but I really would like new ones.

This is same as my story. They didn't support it well and I think it still has lag issues. I'd love to play it if they addressed these issues. I had fun when it wasn't a lag fest.

Kabob

Lifer
Sep 5, 2004
Yeah, I played a few more times, I had one game that lagged horribly, the others were speedy though.

I don't know what class I'm best with. I'm not stellar with any of 'em at the moment, I miss with the rocket launcher, I don't do much with the demoman although I don't really know how, I can't snipe...engineer I'm decent with, probably because I don't have to aim. It's lots of hectic fun though.