Anyone ship to Ukraine ? sold a phone on ebay..just curious

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ms. DICKINSON

Golden Member
May 17, 2010
bit.ly
You actually didn't lose $60. You only lost $30, the value of the mp3 player.

The $30 in cash that paypal removed from your account was the $30 you got for payment, so essentially you just didn't get paid. But since you don't have your mp3 player either, that means you are out only your MP3 player.

150$ MSRP mp3 player.

toadservant

Oct 25, 2012
Sorry, I was browsing on google, stopped by this thread and found myself reading it over. I've sold hundreds of items overseas to half of the countries on the map (inlcuding Ukraine).

If you send the item with tracking and insure the package, your clear, end of story. Paypal will cover you and not the person trying to scam you. (just make sure you write their address down exactly as they have it)

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
Sorry, I was browsing on google, stopped by this thread and found myself reading it over. I've sold hundreds of items overseas to half of the countries on the map (inlcuding Ukraine).

If you send the item with tracking and insure the package, your clear, end of story. Paypal will cover you and not the person trying to scam you. (just make sure you write their address down exactly as they have it)

Since when does PayPal side with the seller? Also, thread necro.