anyone seen the play Wicked?

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Originally posted by: daveymark
EXCELLENT show. seen it 4 times already. planning on seeing it again in a month or so.

where did you see it?

I can't seem to find any decent seats in LA within the next month.. will have to sit in row ZZ which is behind Z?

Zee

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
i just got 2 tickets for the front row of the front mezzanine in nyc. best row in the house

cookie;

edit: for the show in august

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: vital
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: daveymark
EXCELLENT show. seen it 4 times already. planning on seeing it again in a month or so.</end quote></div>

where did you see it?

I can't seem to find any decent seats in LA within the next month.. will have to sit in row ZZ which is behind Z?

no ZZ is allllllllllllll the way in the back row of the pantages.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
I was lucky enough to see it in London on a business trip. It's an excellent play and I'd love to see it again with my Wife this time.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I've not seen it yet, but I've been told by many people that I really should. I hear that the Wicked tour is in my area right now, so I probably ought to see if they're sold out yet...

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
I have seen it twice, and ZZ is normally the last row of the balcony, so take some binoculars!

ghostman

Golden Member
Jul 12, 2000
Very good show. Saw it in NYC, mid orchestra. It's a sold out show here, so I had to buy it 6 months in advance to get good seats.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
I've been wanting to see it so I'm thinking of getting tickets soon. I saw Legally Blonde last week and it was surprisingly really good (having free tickets to front orchestra was nice too)