anyone seen "the cube"

Jul 14, 2000
that was one of the best movies i have seen in a while, its a typically low budget B movie but i thought it was really awesome, and actually had an interesting moral, anyone else watch it? it was cool and entertaining.

Jul 14, 2000
I thought a couple of the characters were very annoying, liket he mentally handicapped guy and the doctor. I think the way they all reacted in the situation was fairly believable. I can see someone like the cop character reacting so violently if he was placed in such a situation, the frustration of being put in there for no reason whatseover except that it was all a big government mess up and wanting to be back at home.

biohazard2

Banned
May 1, 2000
too slow for my likings, but not much these days isn't :)

I've seen it about 10 times on the scifi channel... should be on AGAIN this weekend.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
I thought it was pretty good, I didn't like the cop character. I thought the way he acted was outside of what I would have anticipated, I didn't believe it. The acting was marginal, but you couldn't expect much from a low-budg movie. I was definitely entertained, and it was a damn trippy movie to watch at 4:20 ;):D

late.

TDP

LouisXIX

Oct 9, 1999
Ive got it on Divx somewhere, but when I heard it was a low-budget sci-fi movie it was thrown on a heap of coasters. Thx for the recommendation, i'll give it a wirl tonight.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, Cube was interesting . . . very ironic in the end, too - I won't ruin it for anyone. It sort of emphasizes the curiousity inherent in the human race; the desire to explore, no matter what the consequence.

Nicole de Boer is a cutie, too.

ASK THE COMMUNITY