Anyone see the new TMNT movie teaser?

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks, I already had my fill with the Pizza Hut "comin' out of our shells" tour

will Vanilla Ice be in this one?

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Looks kind of interesting. I'm gload they didn't try to do another live action movie!! :)

: ) Amanda

Sep 29, 2004
A friend of a fiend saw hte preview to the new Transformers movie.

The report:
It's live action and looks BAD. BAD as in bad, not good.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Could be good, hard to tell from that. The whole 'super heroes running across rooftops' thing is getting really really old. Hopefully they try to appeal to all of the old saturday morning cartoon devotees (who are now in their 20s) and not try to appeal to younger kids who don't even know who the TMNT are. TMNT still has a strong following with people like me who loved everything TMNT as a kid.

Most people wanted a live action TMNT movie as opposed to a 3d animated one? :confused: - I think this is the way to do it. Instead of guys running around in rubber turtle suits.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Awesome, I :heart: the Turtles.

....gotta wait til the end of March next year though :(

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
Originally posted by: Whisper
Originally posted by: TheoPetro
The turtles will forever hold a special place in my heart nomatter how holywood rapes them.

Agreed

+1

The first one rocked (of course, I was in Junior High when it came out). I watched TMNT cartoons every afternoon.

Psycho18

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2001
ROFL....Ninja Turtles movies! I use to love those dudes back in the day....that was the ******!

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Heh, brings back memories. I still remember getting the TNMT game for the NES on Christmas day and playing it for hours upon hours. I think I needed to use a Game Genie though to beat the darn game.

Then of course, there was the awesome arcade version of TMNT. That was some great stuff too.