anyone see anything odd about this CPUZ screenshot?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
Originally posted by: rise
go to jail or join the army?

i did go to jail for 15 days again, thats why i havent been around... getting all my shit taken care of... i have one more thing i need to take care of, but i think i'll be able to stay out of jail for that one.

:laugh:

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Barack Obama
iTunes is better

not on his computer.

iTunes uses a TON of resources compared to winamp.

its like comparing azarus with utorrent.

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
Originally posted by: postmortemIA
Originally posted by: Sid59
he's using Win2K and winamp? is that what im looking at?

nope, it is windows 98... windows 2000 is leagues above that.

it's win2k pro sp4...shows what you know....

speed fan says it is win 9x on your screenshot

Feb 6, 2007
Your desktop image is stretched. Being a DigitalBlasphemy image, it should be available in your resolution, or a widescreen resolution that won't look distorted. Use that version instead.

Freaked me out when I opened up the image, because it's the same background that's on my work machine.

cusideabelincoln

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2008
2400+ Mobile on Epox 8RDA3+. Only able to get it to 2.275 when I was hoping for at least 2.4 GHz. Strange issue I had is that no matter what FSB I could never get the board to boot when the multipler was set over 12.5x.

1700+ overclocked great to 2.0 GHz. I never tried finding out how far it would go on the stock cooler.

And the Abit NF7-S2 is a horrible overclocking board. I bought it with the expectation of it at least having the option to overclock even if it didn't have the performance of its brothers, but I was wrong. You can't change the multiplier with this board and you can even change the voltage if you want.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: PlasmaBomb
The 1700+ didn't have 512 kb of level 2 cache...

it does, half is disabled but it's there... connect the L4 bridges and it unlocks the rest...

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
for anyone who thinks it's win2k your an idiot..speedfan says win9x:no here's a screeny... it's 2k pro SP4, probably the most stable MS OS ever made.

and no im not still using a socket A machine... this is another machine we have in the house... wifey's machine for the most part... see my sig for my main machine..

Text

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
for anyone who thinks it's win2k your an idiot..speedfan says win9x:no here's a screeny... it's 2k pro SP4, probably the most stable MS OS ever made.

and no im not still using a socket A machine... this is another machine we have in the house... wifey's machine for the most part... see my sig for my main machine..

Text

It is also the most responsive OS Microsoft has ever made. XP feels (subjectively) slow in comparison with 2000... vista feels slow in comparison with XP.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: postmortemIA

Text

It is also the most responsive OS Microsoft has ever made. XP feels (subjectively) slow in comparison with 2000... vista feels slow in comparison with XP.

true story... i still run 2k pro on anything slower than ~P4 2.6 or so... it just runs nicer..