Anyone playing Crusader Kings III?

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com

Kind of wondering if it’s as hard to get into as some of the other Paradox strategy gaems?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
I have it and just started the tutorial but haven't progressed very far yet

saw this earlier in the week though, some crazy stories

rytzJzi.png

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
I have it and just started the tutorial but haven't progressed very far yet

saw this earlier in the week though, some crazy stories

rytzJzi.png

Whoa! No taboos back in the day :D

I heard you can mess with making gender equality male dominated to women prominent. There's also as you found different type of sexuality, homosexuality, bisexsuality, asexuality, etc.

I haven't read a bad review yet, most call it best strategy role playing game in quite some time. I just don't want to play Europa Universalis which is my Dwarf Fortress with graphics lol

It's $43 at greenmangaming

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Whoa! No taboos back in the day :D

I heard you can mess with making gender equality male dominated to women prominent. There's also as you found different type of sexuality, homosexuality, bisexsuality, asexuality, etc.

I haven't read a bad review yet, most call it best strategy role playing game in quite some time. I just don't want to play Europa Universalis which is my Dwarf Fortress with graphics lol

It's $43 at greenmangaming
Being it's a paradox game it will age well after a couple of expansions, surprised how small of a download the game was as well (<2gb)

Midwayman

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
I've been trying it for the last few days. Just managed to marry my step-mother and then seduce her. I'm still not exactly sure what you're really supposed to do in the game.