Anyone pickup James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing yet?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
If so any ATOT opinions are appreciated, thanks. :beer:

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: tenchim
Is it just me or does the title *really* not work?

(Just neffing. :))
Yeah, All or Nothing really would make more sense. In fact, not making any more Bond games makes even more sense

`K

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
I have played the demo lots of times.. looks pretty good IMHO Zim, have yet to play the real game though...

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Willem Dafoe is cool :) I'm interested in it also, I really didn't like the Nightfire game..(which used a maxed out Half Life 1 engine) all that much.

I'd want to know what this one is about and what physics engine it uses. :)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: FreshPrince
I just saw the commercial! The bad dood from spidey 1 is in it, sweet!

William DaFoe. :beer:

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
It is VERY good. Go buy it.

It's kind of hard though. The first level is insanely easy (and short, it's to the game what the pre-title sequence is in the movies), the second one ramps up the difficulty. The exception is the Boss fights, which seem pretty easy so far (but then again I've only done two). It dumps you right into the action, in the second level, you see Bond set a timer, run out of a building as it's exploding, then jump off the building as he turns and shoots his rapelling cord. The next instant, you're in control of Bond as you rapell down an exploding building :D

It's third person, so you actually get to do stuff Bond would normally do, like hug a wall and peak around to aim at enemies. The driving is pretty good too, akthough you have to watch your ammo use (there's a helicopter level where I ran out of ammo during the boss fight).

There's things called "Bond Moments" where you trigger events in the level. There's one on the second level where you hit a steam valve and it kills a bunch of the thugs standing on a grate.

It really is like playing through a Bond movie. The voice talent is supurb, with Heidi Klum, Shannon Elisabeth, Judi Dench, William DaFoe, Mya, and John Cleese providing dialog. Mya sings the title song too, and while it's short, it's pretty good.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Yossarian
check out the Gone Gold console forum for lots of impressions.

Thanks Yossarian :beer: