Anyone noticed how they`re arnt any decent GC games coming out soon?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: BoomAM
Originally posted by: Reliant
Final Fantasy Cronicles?
Dont like Final Fantasy, or anything related.
After being brought up on Zelda, Every other rpg just sucks.

Im buying MK: DD tomorrow, but thats only so i can send my receipt to Nintendo UK, and get the Zelda Collectors Disk for free.
According to my GC mag (CUBE UK), here are the only games that im even vagely interested in;

Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes (looks ok, obviously cant compare to Splinter Cell, but might be worth a rental)
StarFox 2
Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow (but wont get GC version, will get PC version).

And thats pretty much it upto Summer.

just so you know Zelds is NOT A RPG! it is an action/adventure game

FF, Dragon warrior, Dark Cloud,.. are RPGs

igowerf

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Spikey217
Originally posted by: igowerf
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
Originally posted by: Spikey217
Feb is Final Fantasy : CC
March is Harvest Moon, Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes

Then there is Geist, the new James Bond, the new Worms game, Phantasy Star Online III, Pikmin 2, Killer 7, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Resident Evil 4, . Hopefully we can see the new Zelda by the end of the year.

There are a ton of games, I just wish they wouldn't come out with so many so I wouldn't burn a hole in my wallet so fast.

lol yeah same here

now i bought this japanese game "naruto 2" which is a fighting game based off of a popular manga/anime "naruto" ...i burned 70 bucks off of ebay for that ..damn....

of course, i had to mod my GC to play the game

I got it from Play-Asia for $65 shipped AND I got a 15% coupon for future purchases.

Yeah, always check Play-Asia and Lik-Sang for imports before you jump to eBay.

BTW, How much does a PS2 run on average now? That ceramic white GT4 version is very sweet. $250 though. :(

Yeah, I got a little Naruto bag along with the Naruto 2 game too. It was a pretty good deal, I guess.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Hey, Desert Storm II just came out earlier this month. I liked the first one.

KK

BoomAM

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
just so you know Zelds is NOT A RPG! it is an action/adventure game
Do you know that doom aint a fps as well!
rolleye.gif

Of course Zeldas a RPG. All my GC mags list it under their RPG section.

BoomAM

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: MAME
Dude, English should be a higher priority on your list.
I can actually spell, but i can`t be arsed checking my posts. You lot know what i mean anyway, so why bother?

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: BoomAM
Originally posted by: MAME
Dude, English should be a higher priority on your list.
I can actually spell, but i can`t be arsed checking my posts. You lot know what i mean anyway, so why bother?

Actually I had to re-read the title to determine if it was a double negative or if you just failed English 101. Even if I could understand it first go round, should we all type like so:

heyz their, hwoz it goin? I liek you and they're arent not a raeson y you shouldn't not liek me back!

Case and point