anyone need a russian plumber?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I mean really, surely there are other ways for Trump to communicate with Putin. I thought Trump's boy Kushner had already set up a discrete back channel at the Russian Embassy in DC to take care of those sorts of things.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm sure Russia will be sending more ugly redheads to fuck information out of Republicans and launder more money. What a fine bunch they are

• Haha
Reactions: JSt0rm

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

ok then, could not make this up.
Two plumbers presented diplomatic Russian passports as identification, and the Swiss "uncovered" their nefarious plot. I wonder if they were in possession of an Acme super spy kit with x-ray glasses and an invisibility suit?

Feb 4, 2009
Two plumbers presented diplomatic Russian passports as identification, and the Swiss "uncovered" their nefarious plot. I wonder if they were in possession of an Acme super spy kit with x-ray glasses and an invisibility suit?

I haven’t read the link but I heard something on the radio yesterday. They had either “recording equipment” or “listening devices” on them when they were arrested. Can’t remember the exact words.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
not toilet bowl/sewer plumber variety, but the male stripper variety.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
That's funny! Russian plumbers . . . who were also "plumbers" like E. Howard Hunt, Bernard Barker and James McCord.

Maybe we're getting to the bottom and essence of the current Trumpie-GOP love affair with the Russians.

Or -- maybe the Russians just decided to copy-cat the Watergate Plumbers.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
That's funny! Russian plumbers . . . who were also "plumbers" like E. Howard Hunt, Bernard Barker and James McCord.

Maybe we're getting to the bottom and essence of the current Trumpie-GOP love affair with the Russians.

Or -- maybe the Russians just decided to copy-cat the Watergate Plumbers.
First thing that came to my mind also.