Anyone looking for a good deal on an iPod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
or Hazards of riding a motorcycle #143 ...

I was on my way to work this morning when all of a sudden, I felt a tug on my headphones and my music stopped. Then I heard the sound of plastic and metal bouncing on asphalt. There went my iPod.

I pulled over and did some quick recon. No luck.

So I figured I'd try again on my way home from work.

I walked up and down about a 150 yard stretch where I thought it could be. There it was sitting right along side the road, looking in fairly good condition.

ipod 1

I picked it up .... and something felt unusual. It was lighter than normal. So I flipped it over.

ipod 2

The rest of it is laying somewhere on Magruder Blvd in Hampton, VA.

30 GB iPod Video ... free to a good home.

Map. You can find the rest of the iPod on the southbound side. :awe:

Such a deal!

/blog

So anyone have any idea when the 4th gen iPod Touch comes out? :)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
It's illegal in Kahleeforneeya to drive (or ride) with headphones in use. Pretty stiff fine IIRC.

deadlyapp

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2004
It's illegal in Kahleeforneeya to drive (or ride) with headphones in use. Pretty stiff fine IIRC.

Which is stupid because you can't hear shit with wind in your ears or a loud exhaust anyways. (motorcycles.)

I always used to ride with earbuds in.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Which is stupid because you can't hear shit with wind in your ears or a loud exhaust anyways. (motorcycles.)

I always used to ride with earbuds in.

In some ways, I agree that it's stupid, but, if your hearing is already lessened by the wind and loud exhaust, why would you want to stuff ear buds in your ears to further diminish your ability to hear outside noises? (like a car horn before it crashes into you) (yet oddly enough, it's legal to wear sound-dampening ear plugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.