Anyone listening to the History of Howard Stern this week?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
It's absolutely riveting. Lots of old tapes of his early radio shows and interviews with people he worked with and even some of the people he pissed off over the years. Just an amazing look at how Howard got started in radio and his early years developing this amazing show. He really has had a profound influence on radio.

It started on Sirius on Monday and I believe it is running all week. If you have Sirius I'd highly recommend it. :thumbsup:
Uh.. so I take it the King of Vacations is on another one of his multiple vacations he takes every year.:laugh:

He and Sirius gave my wife and I an all expenses paid trip to NYC to see the Studios, a private concert for Lionel Ritchie :)o) and I got to meet that asshole Richard Christie... well I didn't meet him, I smelled his B.O on the elevator up to the Sirius studios.

Yeah, he's on vacation again...Believe me this is better than Master Tape Theater though. :laugh:

What did you go to the studio for? Did you get to meet Howard?