Anyone knows 112?

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
that group just rocks. They make awesome music. Easy-listening, nice voices. Some of the best RnB you can get from the 90s :)

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I only miss the 2nd Album :) The beat from "It's over now" just bleeeeeeeew me away :)

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
they were alright.....hehe, mainly i listen to alternative and rock though..... so of course my opinion is biased.....

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ndee
I only miss the 2nd Album :) The beat from "It's over now" just bleeeeeeeew me away :)

It's over now, is that the one with the mobb deep beat? Go listen to quiet storm.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
prodigy: Quiet storm is AAAAAAAAAWESOME :) I love that Piano-background. Also on the Foxy Brown - Letter to the Firm song. :) You got a good taste when it comes to music.

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
prodigy: Quiet storm is AAAAAAAAAWESOME :) I love that Piano-background. Also on the Foxy Brown - Letter to the Firm song. :) You got a good taste when it comes to music.

Yeah those beats were nice, you probably heard this already but just in case you haven't, another good piano one is Affirmative Action. That was hot back in the 90's. :)

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Affirmative Action by Nas? Of course :D There's also a nice Remix with NTM. Ah, the good ol' 90s :) Not too bling-bling-ish like that Ja Rule crook.

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
haha yup that one. You're right, the 90s was great, you ever watch Yo! MTV raps. ;) I had to sneak downstairs to watch that at like 12am on fridays.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
prodigy: nah, that was kinda just when I got into hip hop/rap/rnb. My bro' watched it though :) I remember the Wu-Tang Clan back from the beginning of the 90s :) A friend of mine just gave me about 50CDs from artists like Changing Faces, 112, Amyth, Foxy Brown - Ill Na Na CD(never bought it, shame on me hehe), SWV and lets not forget KEITH SWEAT! The Keith Sweat - Keith Sweat CD is one of my all time favorites!

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
yeah, 112 is good. didnt they get in a dispute a couple years ago and tried to leave bad boy and go to def soul, but diddy secured them again? or did they eventually leave? cant wait for the next album.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I saw 112 live once in Zurich. Dru Hill should have come(about 5 or 7 years ago) but instead of them, 112 came. I didn't really know them back then but after that concert, they were one of my favorite group :)

[Edit] Gonna listen to CrazySexyCool now, that was also an awesome CD by TLC back in the 90s :D [/Edit]

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
prodigy: nah, that was kinda just when I got into hip hop/rap/rnb. My bro' watched it though :) I remember the Wu-Tang Clan back from the beginning of the 90s :) A friend of mine just gave me about 50CDs from artists like Changing Faces, 112, Amyth, Foxy Brown - Ill Na Na CD(never bought it, shame on me hehe), SWV and lets not forget KEITH SWEAT! The Keith Sweat - Keith Sweat CD is one of my all time favorites!

I liked twisted and nobody on that album, too bad all r&b today kind of sucks. :(

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: prodigy

I liked twisted and nobody on that album, too bad all r&b today kind of sucks. :(

Funky Dope Lovin' and Just a touch are also nice :) Yeah, all that Ashanti-ish R&B *puke*

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
what? not all current r&b today sucks. why, there's ja fool and muredr ;) inc making wonderful r&b wanna-be-gangsta tracks!

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: anxi80
what? not all current r&b today sucks. why, there's ja fool and muredr ;) inc making wonderful r&b wanna-be-gangsta tracks!

Oh snap, how could I forget about MUREDR inc!! Its murdaaaaaaahh!! ;)

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
It's murdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I N C. God grief how I hate that stupid bling-bling kinda music. The people then think that hip hop and rap is about Escalaaaaaaades and parties all day long. They get a total wrong picture.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
what? not all current r&b today sucks. why, there's ja fool and muredr ;) inc making wonderful r&b wanna-be-gangsta tracks![/quote]
Oh snap, how could I forget about MUREDR inc!! Its murdaaaaaaahh!! ;)[/quote]
ja fool: :music: and i cry.... :music: but dont let my tears fool ya, im a gangsta! and 50, imma pop you! :music:

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
that group just rocks. They make awesome music. Easy-listening, nice voices. Some of the best RnB you can get from the 90s :)
Remind me to take you to Club 112 if you're ever in Atlanta. ;)