Anyone know where I can get chicken patties like the ones McDonalds/Wendys uses?

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Anyone know where I can get frozen chicken patties similar to the type that either Wendys or McDonalds uses in their chicken sandwiches? I'm tired of eating out and I enjoy their chicken sandwiches. I bought some buns, mayo, lettuce and tomatoes and am just looking for the chicken patties. I plan to make several for this week's lunch. Can anyone help me find some? I tried Safeway but they didn't have any.

I think I'm going to try Costco. Many thanks and praises!

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
The ones I've found that taste the most similar are available at Gordon Food Service. I think that they're just in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky.

<edit> Gordon Food Service is aka GFS, as AmdEmAll just posted while I was typing. </edit>

AntisociaL

Golden Member
Dec 29, 2001
I buy those frozen bags of boneless, skinless breast fillets. Its like $6 for a 3lb bag. I take some of them and cook them up with my own batter/breading for sandwiches and cook the rest in strips to put in salads. Then I can freeze them or whatever for my lunches to last a couple weeks.

My wife likes those ground up chicken substance patties, I think thats what you are talking about. Tyson makes a few types.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: meltdown75
Originally posted by: Alone
A trashcan?
:roll:
that is why he is Alone. :(

no one ought to be dissing on Wendy's spicy chicken. :|

This is the forum of elitests, you know that. No matter what you listen to, accomplish, do, or what color shit you have, there will always be someone who tells you what you consider to be just fine is crap, and that their unheard of local stuff is always so much better than normal stuff.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: AntisociaL
I buy those frozen bags of boneless, skinless breast fillets. Its like $6 for a 3lb bag. I take some of them and cook them up with my own batter/breading for sandwiches and cook the rest in strips to put in salads. Then I can freeze them or whatever for my lunches to last a couple weeks.

My wife likes those ground up chicken substance patties, I think thats what you are talking about. Tyson makes a few types.
no, i believe he means real pieces of chicken that are breaded/coated not the processed ground up stuff.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
Originally posted by: dighn
maybe you can buy it in bulk

like alternator sized? 10 pounds?
Hahah, I thought of that thread for some reason when I saw this thread title. It's not too old but it's a classic. :D

davestar

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2001
Originally posted by: thecoolnessrune
A trashcan?

This is the forum of elitests, you know that. No matter what you listen to, accomplish, do, or what color shit you have, there will always be someone who tells you what you consider to be just fine is crap, and that their unheard of local stuff is always so much better than normal stuff.

it's elitist to aspire to food of higher quality than McD's or Wendy's? wow

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: davestar
A trashcan?

it's elitist to post anything here. everything here is done with varying degrees of elitism. didn't you get the memo?

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
A trashcan?

it's elitist to post anything here. everything here is done with varying degrees of elitism. didn't you get the memo?

i'm more eliter than you!

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
A trashcan?

oh yeh? well you both can elite me.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: pontifex
A trashcan?

no way! elitism is measured in PPD and join date!!11!!1one

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
A trashcan?

He's probably not elite enough to get those memos
/me scoffs