Anyone know when BSG Season 3 comes out on DVD?

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Anybody? I just started watching the show on DVD and I figure I'll be done with season 2 in another few days.

Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: bleeb
BSG Razor comes out sometime in November.

Nice! I thought it was early 2008, but the earlier, the better.

Edit: When does the soundtrack for season 3 come out? There's a song they played in the last episode that I really want to get.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
Edit: When does the soundtrack for season 3 come out? There's a song they played in the last episode that I really want to get.
Amazon says Oct 23.

I've heard various things about BSG 3 and would like some solid answers. I know the UK is getting it in a few weeks, nothing about North America. I want to actually see it before season 4, unlike the last 3 seasons!

Razor is supposed to be out Dec 4th, as is the HD DVD version of season 1.

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
I lost interest in season 3 halfway into it...I watched the maelstrom episode thinking it would kick the series back into gear but I was mistaken.

I didnt learn until later that there was a writer's strike or some dissesion betweent the actors/writers or whatever that led to the lack of creativity for this season...

leave up to some no names that think they have hit the big time so they want the big payday and screw it up for the fans...

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
Originally posted by: Shawn
Anyone know when it comes out on HD DVD?

Did they even tape it in HD?

* * * * * SPOILER ALERT * * * * *

Universal HD has show the episodes in high def...the scene where the galactica drop through the atmosphere to launch fighters and then does the FTL jump was the best scene ever of the series!!!!!

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005
What's this BSG Razor business? Also, S4 has a 5 star rating with 600+ votes on Netflix, lol.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: mrkun
What's this BSG Razor business? Also, S4 has a 5 star rating with 600+ votes on Netflix, lol.

it's a miniseries that both fills in some scheduling gaps for SciFi network and is supposed to cover what happened to the Pegasus before meeting with BSG.

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481

it's a miniseries that both fills in some scheduling gaps for SciFi network and is supposed to cover what happened to the Pegasus before meeting with BSG.

Ah. When is it going to air?

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
TV.com says Nov 24/07.

Sureshot324

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie
TV.com says Nov 24/07.

Will there still be a full season 4?

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Sureshot324
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie
TV.com says Nov 24/07.
Will there still be a full season 4?
According to all I've seen, yeah. Start dates vary, but likely Dec or Jan. From all accounts, still going to be the final season and wrap things up.