anyone know of a good site to get tv shows

cougar78

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2004
www.forthinc.com
I can't look at a lot of the video download sites at work. I was wondering if they(the show Heroes on NBC) are sold on the itunes site or know of any other sites I can find them. Aside from the bittorrent posts I'm sure I'll get. Just looking for a reliable source to get the show so I can watch. Any suggestions to that effect are appreciated :)

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
NBC.com has the show as long as you live in US

Why bother when you can get DivX copies from HD sources?

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
NBC.com has the show as long as you live in US

Why bother when you can get DivX copies from HD sources?

because he stated he doesn't want to use torrents. And many of us don't care about the average show enough to bother with downloading it and burning to disk for archive.

cougar78

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2004
www.forthinc.com
Originally posted by: FoBoT
this sounds like a pirate thread

It's not a pirate thread, I was looking for any good sites to pull it from I will check NBC.com I looked a while ago and didn't see it.

In regards to the torrent posts as I knew there would be at least one. I stated aside from those because those I know. Usually though I have bad luck or it takes forever to get what I want and I am heading out of town tomorrow so getting it legitimately is fine so I can watch on my psp. :)

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I can understand not wanting to use torrents for obscure shows. But for something as popular as Heroes, it usually takes about 15 minutes to download via torrent. Then you can watch it on your PC, covert it to PSP/iPod format, burn it to disk to use with a DivX DVD player, etc.

It isn't illegal because network TV broadcasts legal to record and playback for personal use.