Anyone know good sites on how to take take apart a 93 Honda Accord interior?

Hoeboy

Banned
Apr 20, 2000
I'm planning to trash the stock sound system that came with my 93 Honda Accord and replacing it with new speakers and an amp. I'm pretty knowleadgeable in re-wiring stuff but I'm a newbie in terms of taking apart the interiors of the car to gain access to certain areas. I remember seeing handbooks in auto stores showing how to take apart certain models of cars. I was wondering if any of you guys know of any website that may have this info, but more specifically how to take apart a '93 Honda Accord?

If not, anyone with a 93 Honda Accord know how to take apart the front speaker panel, how to take out the back seat, and where are the wires leading to the rear speakers located? :)

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
And if you buy anything from Crutchfield, they include a cheat sheet on how to remove panels, etc..

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you're gonna run a 'solid' set-up, you'll want to run your own speaker wires. Don't even bother with the ones in the factory wiring harness.

Hoeboy

Banned
Apr 20, 2000
most likely i'll probably use some new wires because i plan to put the amp below the backseats. so i desperately need a manaul or something to show me how to take that backseat out as well as the front dash! where can i get the repair manuals??