anyone in LA area want to share an apt ?

luvya

Banned
Nov 19, 2001
I really can't stand with my housemate anymore. I am really thinking moving out as soon as possible.....anyone in LA area looking for a roomate? I am an easy going guy....and just looking for a place to stay. Thank you.
Preferably somewhere near arcadia....downtown...and santa monica area.....please reply. Thank you.

luvya

Banned
Nov 19, 2001

<< I might be looking for a third roommate, but not until April or May. >>

Dunno if I can wait that long. But where is your apt anyway?

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
In Hollywood now, but it'll change when I move. My current place doesn't allow dogs.

luvya

Banned
Nov 19, 2001
life sucks to be moving every few months. Now I regret not to take that apt in pasadena last month :(
Sh$t happens:|

"life sucks to be moving every few months. Now I regret not to take that apt in pasadena last month
Sh$t happens"

Is not that the nature of life? Is not that what makes life? Sorry, but perhaps you should learn to endure. It couldn't be that unbearable if you see tomorrow and live tomorrow! ;) :D

luvya

Banned
Nov 19, 2001

<< "life sucks to be moving every few months. Now I regret not to take that apt in pasadena last month
Sh$t happens"

Is not that the nature of life? Is not that what makes life? Sorry, but perhaps you should learn to endure. It couldn't be that unbearable if you see tomorrow and live tomorrow! ;) :D
>>

Of course I will endure. I just like to complain before I endure any sh$t !