Anyone here own a Audi A6??

MadPeriot

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2003
Everyone is telling to get the 5 series, but just too many on the road already and want to be little different. Does anyone own a near 2004-2007 Audi A6 to share with me your experience? Heard Audi's isn't so reliable, is that true?

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Go to The Garage forum and ask them what they think about Audi reliability. You won't like it!

Imdmn04

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: MadPeriot
Everyone is telling to get the 5 series, but just too many on the road already and want to be little different. Does anyone own a near 2004-2007 Audi A6 to share with me your experience? Heard Audi's isn't so reliable, is that true?

Everyone is right.

535i Twin Turbo > Any Audi crap.

bigdog1218

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2001
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
Go to The Garage forum and ask them what they think about Audi reliability. You won't like it!

The garage forum is filled with retarded Japanese fanboys who think Acura is a luxury brand. One of them is going to read this then post the JD Power chart without even understanding what the chart says. All the reliability data shows Audi has made great improvements and is in the top half of any reliability ratings, and getting better every year.

Between a 5 series and A6, drive both and see which one you like, both are a good choice. Imdmn04 shows how much of a dumbshit he is by recommending 2008 BMW model thats not even available from model years 2004-2007. That's the crowd of people you are associated with when you buy a BMW.

The BMW is the sportier car, the Audi is the better car. Comparing the same models and you'll see the Audi is cheaper, has more features, is better built, and looks phenomenal inside and out.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Personal experience has shown me that Audi's reliability is OK but not great. When things break, however, expect to get taken to the cleaners! Replacement parts for the car cost 3 times more than their American counterparts on average, and it takes additional labor to install them thanks to the cramped engine cabin.