anyone here in/was in a fraternity?

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm a pledge of DKE right now so i was wonderng if anyone else out there was in a fraternity? any one??

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Delta Chi. Woot.
Be ready to put aside a LOT of time though. Stuff like invites, exchanges, pledge events, etc take up a LOT of time

lestat

Oct 9, 1999
some guy in here thinks he is tough because he is a dryskull. speaking of fraternities my recreational soccer team just gave the lambda chi choppers a good beat down. buahahahaha

Midnight Rambler

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I only joined a fraternity during my second go-round of college, which was at a very small private school (= nothing to do). I was a Phi Gamma Delta member for about 1 1/2 years, until our chapter got its charter revoked for "certain activities". Hehe ... ask a grad of Flint, Mich.'s School of Nursing at Hurley Hospital about some of these "activities". ;)

Pod

Feb 29, 2000
I'm in ABC, the first roman organization
since the romans beat the greeks after all :)

We do nothing but live like kings on miami beach.

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
As if you didn't know...

Phi Kappa Sigma...

And don't even talk about Dry Skulls if you don't know what it is...

Dry Skulls!!!

Text

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
Delta Kappa Epsilon supports our fellow Deke Brother, George W. Bush. let's go Bush....

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I'm guessing Bush had to break some vows when he joined the Skull and Bones Society...every frat has some sort of clause about not associating with another organization other than theirs...

ASK THE COMMUNITY