Anyone Here have a G/F or Wife that has tried natural breast enlargement?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Asparagus
There are numerous companies out there with "testimonials"... Many women claim a 1-2 (sometimes even 3) cup enlargement over a six month interval. Wondering if anyone in ATOT has had a first hand experience with any of these herbal products???

This is marketed as a "safe" alternative to implant surgery.

<Edit> Removed the link lest anyone think this is spam! I am honestly just wondering if anyone has tried any of these products with success. My wife is considering them - just wanted to know if anyone has tried them...

Are you really that dumb as to believe this crap?

Maybe you should also buy the penis enlargement pills, or the "get rich quick" pills. I hear they have a new creme coming out- it makes your penis larger if you're a man, your breasts bigger if you're a woman, it makes you better looking, it fixed your car troubles, and it gets you out of debt, too!!!111oneone

lavagirl669

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2004
I had a friend who tried it, and it didn't work. Some type of
supplements to increase breast size.

She ended up getting implants which look fantastic, and she's very happy with them.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: PrinceofWands
Why, oh WHY would ANYONE want bigger boobs??? 8-(

8*(

Smaller boobs are better.

The women of the world who are built like me very much appreciate guys like you. :);):p

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
I think if the woman's in shape, she'll be good looking. People need to stop worrying about all these "miracle pills" and just work with what they've got.

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
My wife is pregnant right now, with the due date coming up. That is one hell of enlargement, I gotta tell you :) And if her mom is any indicaiton, after the belly is gone, the boobies stay the same size! Yay!

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic
Originally posted by: PrinceofWands
Why, oh WHY would ANYONE want bigger boobs??? 8-(

8*(

Smaller boobs are better.

The women of the world who are built like me very much appreciate guys like you. :);):p

No problem, but it's not about garnering favor, I just REALLY think it's more attractive. :cool:

ArmenK

Golden Member
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by: paulney
My wife is pregnant right now, with the due date coming up. That is one hell of enlargement, I gotta tell you :) And if her mom is any indicaiton, after the belly is gone, the boobies stay the same size! Yay!

Stop ogling your mother-in-law :p

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
the reason stupid quack companies advertise "testimonials" is because those aren't covered by law... you can testify to anything whether its true or not, it doesn't matter. thats how they get around the rules about making medical claims.

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: ArmenK

Stop ogling your mother-in-law :p

lol

Aug 26, 2004
i think the better question would be(well maybe not better, but sure to elicit more humorous responses)...does anyone know a guy who has tried natural breast enlargement? :p

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

The pregnancy titty fairy visited my house 3 times. Hell after the first time she came we were so happy we left her milk and cookies the other two times she viisited and waved her magic wand. :D

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I knew a girl that wanted her breast enlarged. I gave her some toilet tissue. She asked if she should stuff her bra. I said no, just rub it between your breasts. That method did wonders for your ass, just look how big it is now.

Crap fell for a Zombie thread. :eek:

Feb 4, 2009
I knew a girl that wanted her breast enlarged. I gave her some toilet tissue. She asked if she should stuff her bra. I said no, just rub it between your breasts. That method did wonders for your ass, just look how big it is now.

Crap fell for a Zombie thread. :eek:

Me Too
Coming here to ask for pics. I suppose the bot won’t provide them.

Plus I don’t really care.
Big or small
Real or really paid for
All the same to me. Pretty woman is a pretty woman.