Anyone here have a Blackberry?

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
I'm trying to troubleshoot a blackberry right now for a coworker. Its not working properly and I'm trying to figure out if it may be the network. I'm located in SE Michigan.

Anyone around the area or elsewhere in the US having blackberry problems?

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
I'm in Seattle and my 7250 is working fine. Internet, SMS, etc. all good.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Need4Speed
they wont be working for much longer...the furture for RIM is not looking so bright

Actually, they tell me RIM is working quite well in the Bay area. ;)

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
Originally posted by: Need4Speed
they wont be working for much longer...the furture for RIM is not looking so bright

Actually, they tell me RIM is working quite well in the Bay area. ;)

he's referring to the company that is suing RIM for their patent infringements...common knowledge really.

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000
this lawsuit feels almost like robbery. NTP says : $1billion dollars or else blackberry service gets shutdown!!

its also funny that government employees will keep their service and the rest of us dont if the injunction is issued.

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
I really can't see the entire Blackberry service getting shut down, RIM should be able to handle this, it might be costly, but I can't see them shutting down the service.

--Mark

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I don't have one myself but I manage BES servers for a few dozen users. Just bought a bunch of 7100s.

PELarson

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
I'm trying to troubleshoot a blackberry right now for a coworker. Its not working properly and I'm trying to figure out if it may be the network. I'm located in SE Michigan.

Anyone around the area or elsewhere in the US having blackberry problems?

Make sure he doesn't have it set in airplane mode. If yoou have a Blackberry server make sure that is up and working corretly.