Anyone here camping for a PS3?

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
My coworker just shouted out "people are going nuts over a computer game? Thats crazy!"....in regards to the PS3.

hahahahahha

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
I just got home from camping it out, yes

A crazy woman with a shrieking ghettotastic voice showed up this morning right before they let us through the door to get the PS3s, she said she was camping out for the Wii. "No one wants the PS3, the Wii is new technology!" Whatever lady :p

acid45

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2004
Originally posted by: thawolfman
Originally posted by: acid45
its french for a werewolf.. DUH!!

sweet

wanna pass over some of that acid? then maybe we can knock you down to....acid40!

Oh come on you can do better then that...

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
I camped out and got $800 for my spot in line. I didn't even have enough money to buy a PS3.

oCxTiTaN

May 7, 2004
^^ now that is a great story lol...would have been well worth it lol. So basically they paid $1400 for the PS3, not including accessories, games, or taxes? LMAO

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by: oCxTiTaN
^^ now that is a great story lol...would have been well worth it lol. So basically they paid $1400 for the PS3, not including accessories, games, or taxes? LMAO

Actually, she paid $1600 for two places in line. We were at Target and my roommate said he'd pay me $100 to stay in line for him, because he wanted two. But he was being an ass, so I went to Walmart and talked the people at the end of the line and a hot chick said she pay $800 for each spot. She shows up right before Target hands out the tickets to get in. She got her two tickets, and me and a buddy of mine got $800.

clickynext

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2004
lol, no way I'd camp for it. I'm a customer: since they make it so hard to get one, I'm just not going to do it.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Originally posted by: oCxTiTaN

Actually, she paid $1600 for two places in line. We were at Target and my roommate said he'd pay me $100 to stay in line for him, because he wanted two. But he was being an ass, so I went to Walmart and talked the people at the end of the line and a hot chick said she pay $800 for each spot. She shows up right before Target hands out the tickets to get in. She got her two tickets, and me and a buddy of mine got $800.

Now that is the only reason to actually camp out, screw this stupid ps3 crap.