Anyone here a hardcore racist

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Most people know that intelligence and sophistication isn't defined by color. I think ......:confused: But there is still a lot of hatred out there towards different cultural groups. Are you strongly racist? explain why! Is there a reason

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
I am very strongly anti-racist. Living in the boonies, though, there are quite a few hardcore racists around here. They disgust me.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Almost everyone I know is a little bit racist insofar as they have thier stereotypes that apply to people of different ethnic backgrounds. I don't know anyone who's really racist so that they hate people simply because of their background, though.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What's with the race threads today from you? :)

Anyway, I personally am not but my girlfriend's grandmother (on her mom's side) must be a KKK member in disguise!!:|

I'm black, my GF is white. She absolutely DESPISES the fact that we are together. We've known each other for almost 6 years (we've been going out though for about 6 months) and I've known her grandmother for at least 5 years. She told my GF long ago that she was "AFRAID" that we two would "get together" because she saw how we acted around each other...

Now that we ARE together, she just can't handle it. She barely talks to my GF anymore, when I went to their house for Christmas last month (her mom's side of the family), she didn't speak to me or my GF all night (and she barely spoke at all). She DID however told me thanks for coming when the evening was over, but she was looking down at her feet when she did so. She think that all of us "blacks" are low class, unitelligent gangbangers. And she thinks that I'm just going out with Elizabeth to "better myself"...WTF B*(&@$!~~:|:|

She has been talking about my GF behind her back to her uncle and she's afraid that someone may see Elizabeth and I together and start "talking." Her granddad (on her mom's side) is OK with it, he just tells us to be careful where we go at together b/c he's scared of that...but he accepts me and likes me.

It's all one big piece of sh!t to deal with. However, Elizabeth's parents and bother are fine with it, all of our friends are fine with it, my parents are fine with it, and her dad's family is fine with it. They have no problems whatsoever.

Her grandma can kiss it as far as I'm concerned

Skiguy411

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2002
I try not to be raciest, but at my school the people that are always fighting and yelling are mostly blacks and mexicans. Im not trying to say all of them are loud and annoy, but most of them are.

I think I am raciest towards the mexicans and blacks that wear the big clothes and pretend they are the best thing to happen to this world. Most of them have no respect and so damn loud.