Anyone heard of a program called Fat Tire?

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
I do not think I have it spelled right and my cursory searching isn't turning it up directly.

Search keeps getting the beer, Fat Tire, which leads me to think about Colorado (where Fat Tire is made) - which leads me to think about Estes Park, Colorado where I spent two weeks there one summer - which leads me to think of a girl named Heather and that leads me to ... well, nevermind.)

So? Anyone heard of this program? It is supposed to be some sort of web/content management.

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
I do not think I have it spelled right and my cursory searching isn't turning it up directly.

Search keeps getting the beer, Fat Tire, which leads me to think about Colorado (where Fat Tire is made) - which leads me to think about Estes Park, Colorado where I spent two weeks there one summer - which leads me to think of a girl named Heather and that leads me to ... well, nevermind.)

So? Anyone heard of this program? It is supposed to be some sort of web/content management.

:confused:

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Just heard of the beer recently. Havn't tried it. No idea about the other stuff.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: nutxo
Originally posted by: 49erinnc
Originally posted by: Platypus
That's a good beer though :p

QFT

It is good. I tend to like lagers but fat tires pretty tasty.

I don't care for it, I love malty ales, but there's nothing else to it. I'd be willing to try it some more though, It could've been a bad bottle.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: djheater
Originally posted by: nutxo
Originally posted by: 49erinnc
Originally posted by: Platypus
That's a good beer though :p

QFT

It is good. I tend to like lagers but fat tires pretty tasty.

I don't care for it, I love malty ales, but there's nothing else to it. I'd be willing to try it some more though, It could've been a bad bottle.

Maybe ya just didnt like it. If everyone liked the same thing thered be no reason for variety. I like it because it doesnt seem super heavy to me. I know Ill catch some crap but on a hot day I tend to like beer like michelob and cant really stand dark beers.