anyone have this nfl clip?

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
it was the one where (i forget the receiver's name) the receiver was about to catch the ball and then he turned and saw sean taylor, then he completely punked out and pussied up and didn't even attempt to catch the ball because he was scared ... anyone have a clip of it on the net somewhere?

EDIT: sorry it was skins/eagles and it was pinkston getting scared of sean taylor ... anyone have this clip?

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: KLin
Are you sure it wasn't Todd Pussy, err Pinkston?

you know i think that was it ... must have been the skins/eagles then right? i was thinking it was the skins/cowboys ...

so it was skins/eagles then?

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
hey purebeast, you might want to go to a Miami Hurricanes forum and ask...

CanesTime.com Message Boards

There's a link to a site i frequently visit.. these guys are avid fans and they follow their alumni like crazy...

meanwhile i do have a clip of Sean Taylor and a few of his highlights from that Redskins/Philly game.. one play where he clothes-lines McNabb, one play where he knocks out a receiver after he catches the ball, when play where he intercepts the ball, and another play where he elbows Terrell Owens in the face and gets called for a penalty.. let me know if you want it...