anyone have any experience with www.MagzForLess.com?

Sandor

Jan 17, 2001
I was looking to order a magazine subscription, and found this site: www.magzforless.com. It has some pretty good deals, but I'm kind of skeptical about ordering a magazine through a third party; however, it could potentially cut the price from $29/year to $17/year, so I thought I would see if anyone had an opinion. Thanks!

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
BestDealMags is reliable and doesn't resubscribe you when your subscription runs out. I've used them a couple times.

Check here for some of their deals (second one down *edit* it's a little further down now, just scroll).

Sandor

Jan 17, 2001
Thanks, Indolent- they have the one I'm looking for, too. Overall, it would be $1 more than the site I found, but it would be well worth it for piece of mind. Out of curiosity, have you renewed any subscriptions through this service? The FAQ mentioned that one might get duplicate issues (i.e. two subscriptions)- I was just wondering if this had happened to you. Thanks again.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Before you order anything, you should look through the FW free magazines thread and see if they have what you're after. I'm currently getting a bunch of good stuff for free. :D

Sandor

Jan 17, 2001
Its not one of the free ones- I'm looking for "Fine Cooking". But there were quite a few threads about BestDealMagazines which I found interesting, including a lawsuit. They also have a rating of 3.44 at resellerratings.com.

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Sandor
Thanks, Indolent- they have the one I'm looking for, too. Overall, it would be $1 more than the site I found, but it would be well worth it for piece of mind. Out of curiosity, have you renewed any subscriptions through this service? The FAQ mentioned that one might get duplicate issues (i.e. two subscriptions)- I was just wondering if this had happened to you. Thanks again.

Late response, but. Yeah, I've renewed my popular science and it worked just fine. No problems at all.