Anyone have an opteron 2XXX series cpu?

catawalks

May 18, 2008
Alright guys, I have a slight problem, I just bought a brand spanking new Asus L1N64-SLI WS/B motherboard, 8GB of Corsair DDR2-667 ECC memory, and 1 of the 2 Opteron 2350's that'll be going into it. It's all well and good, except come to find out, the boards ship with bios revision 0401, which is an older bios, which does not support the B3 stepping 2350's. Looking at the CPU compatibility list for the 0401 bios (located below) it only supports before B3 for the 2350's and the F2 of the other 2XXX series cpu's.

So, instead of waiting the lengthy time it would take to RMA it and have them update the bios, or instead of me buying another compatible Opteron and flashing the bios myself, I was wondering if there is anyone around where I live that has a compatible Opteron and is willing to help me out for a day?

I'm in Monroe, NY 10950. Any help would be appreciated. Might even be able to throw a couple bucks your way for the help.

L1N64-SLI CPU Compatibility list:
http://support.asus.com/cpusup...model=L1N64-SLI%20WS/B

catawalks

May 18, 2008
Nevermind, I got my pops to just order the proc and I'll return it after the bios flash is done.

Thanks anyways guys.

Mods, please delete