Anyone have a copy of the UPC for the Epson 980???

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I bought a demo Epson 980 tonight at OM and I went to the Epson website for the drivers and I saw they have a 50 rebate with this printer. Unfortunately, there was no box with this unit. If anyone bought this printer and sent in for the rebate and kept a copy of the UPC code for themselves as proof, I would really appreciate a copy of the UPC bar code. No BS involved, I purchased this totally legit and only realized later tonight I am eligible for 50 clams. If I had known it, I would have tried to get the sales person to look for the box. He just told me there was no box with it and I just left it at that. Thanks for reading and to anyone who can help.;)

Supergax

Aug 6, 2000
I bought this car today and it was missing it's VIN, and I was uh just wondering if someone could send me theirs, it was a totaly legit purchase behind this warehouse out on some dock:)

FrontlineWarrior

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2000
I'm new to the country and I want to collect Social Security, the guy at the border said we don't give out any SSN, and left it at that. Can somebody give me their SSN, it's totally legit.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
OK guys I get the message. I didn't realize this wasn't allowed.
It was an honest request for something that was missing in my purchase. I realize there are people who scam, to get something for nothing, but that wasn't the case here. Sorry for wasting your time and MODS, go ahead and lock this.