Anyone got any good fragrance knock-off websites/online sellers?

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Anyone got any good ones? I don't pay full price for SHIT. Its all about discounts, baby. And I'm not talking like $49 types discounted price, I'm talking like the $9.99 discounted price. Or less. Word.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I thought you were a 1% business tycoon gentleman scholar? Why are you buying fake items?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Why are people so fucking obsessed with wearing some stink out of some laboratory?

You are sitting in a brewery/pub/restaurant enjoying a beer and some food, and some ass walks in wearing a quart of some stink juice. Fuck me, can't taste a fucking thing now as it is overwhelming.

They need to be taken outside and washed with a fire hose.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
There's that one men's cologne that smells like it's straight out of the chemical factory and has just a little "urine" scent in it.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Why are people so fucking obsessed with wearing some stink out of some laboratory?

You are sitting in a brewery/pub/restaurant enjoying a beer and some food, and some ass walks in wearing a quart of some stink juice. Fuck me, can't taste a fucking thing now as it is overwhelming.

Yup.

tumblr_o9sthrpWQE1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

Reactions: MtnMan

Stiff Clamp

Feb 3, 2021
What I've always done is buy the small .17 oz bottles of the real fragrance. Always less than $10 for Versace Dylan Blue, Versace Eau Fraiche, Versace Pour Homme.
I just like variety, and I'd get tired of a scent before I finished a 3.4 oz bottle, or likely a 1.7 oz.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

I'm very particular with scents, but my two go-tos which are Issey Miyake colognes, they have gotten me a ton of compliments, from not just girls but even random Uber drivers.

I picked them because I loved them and they evoked good senses inside of me. Been wearing them for 10 years plus and have no plans to change. Not all scents are created equal.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
What I've always done is buy the small .17 oz bottles of the real fragrance. Always less than $10 for Versace Dylan Blue, Versace Eau Fraiche, Versace Pour Homme.
I just like variety, and I'd get tired of a scent before I finished a 3.4 oz bottle, or likely a 1.7 oz.
Those around probably get tired of the scent before you finish 1% of the bottle. This assuming you do engage in some basic hygiene from time to time.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Smell is just another sense. Do you get tired of a delicious burger or brisket after a few years, from taste? Or the sight of a perfectly formed female figure or beautiful landscape, from your eyes? No.

There are definitely not any hard and fast rules about it.