Anyone get Type O Negative's new cd?

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
what are these guys like anyway? I've heard of them, but never heard their music. They don't have some evil scrubber voiced lead singer do they?

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
I got the new album, "Life is Killing Me".

First album I have bought in 2 years... :) It is excellent, I would advise you guys to download some of it to see if you like that kind of music. It is labeled Goth Rock I guess...

The new album is different from their others, it has some funny songs on it. 'Angry Inch' about the singers sex-change operation gone wrong : "My first day as a woman, and already it's that time of the month". 'If You Don't Kill Me I'm Gonna Have To Kill You' is another good one. I forget the name, but another song is about him turning down the advances of a gay guy... Sorta funny to hear Peter Steele singing about 'compacted poop'....

Anyways, this is good stuff, I recommend it highly...

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
This is probably the best album I have heard in about 2-3 years. It is IMO Type O Negatives best album. I didn't think they could top Bloody Kisses. It is sad to think that Roadrunner will probably drop them after this album. I hope some decent label picks them up.

This is the first cd I have purchased since I bought Tool's lateralus album.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Bloody Kisses is a great album. Haven't gotten a chance to listen to the new one though.