Anyone get a Cap of the Milwaukee Wave soccer game yesterday?

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Indoor Soccer League finals... on ESPN2. I didn't have chance to set up my computer for it.

Milwaukee was down 5-1 and came back to win 10-9 in OT.

Anyone have a cap?

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
You know, I watched a few minutes of it and I thought "Man, this looks a lot like the lacrosse floor, just changed the lines and a few of the sponsors." Sadly, I didn't cap it nor did I cap the NLL championship game, which I was supposed to do for a friend.

Something was wrong with my tuner yesterday, it would manually cap things but if I set them to be schedully (stfu, it's now a word) capped they didn't work.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
i watched the last 3 min. it was exciting, pretty good on both sides.

also, this was a playoff game, was that the last game of the series or is there more?

MIKE

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Did you buy your 2001FP yet?

The $90 coupon should expire in less than 12 hours.

Mathlete

Aug 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
first game of best of 3 series....

anyone have cap?

Actually it is a best of 2 game series. If they each win one it goes into some sort of tie-breaking-death-match-shootout thingy

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Mathlete
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
first game of best of 3 series....

anyone have cap?

Actually it is a best of 2 game series. If they each win one it goes into some sort of tie-breaking-death-match-shootout thingy

Yeah, it's kinda screwey how they do it.

Side note. I managed to go to the game. I never figured soccer would be interesting but it was the championships so I figured I'd give it a shot. It was well worth it.