Anyone following the HK celebrity sex scandal?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: ChaoZ
Originally posted by: BigJ
Funny. I just heard of Gillian Chung a few days ago after watching Twins Effect (Vampire Effect) on FearNET.

One of the worst movies ever made.

it is a Ying Wong (EEG - Emperor Entertainment Group) orgy fest. every star and cast are from that label.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
So...no razors in HK? That one chick's snatch looked like a hairy octopus with a big red eyeball sticking out of it. GOT DAYUM

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
damm, what a pimp! There's some older stars in there and there's some of the newer ones too ... how did he get stephy?!

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: SOSTrooper
Originally posted by: vital
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Hahahaha I can't people haven't heard of this.. but yeah it's an Asian thing.

Edit: I saw the Jolin picture af ew days ago and it doesn't really look like her. I can't tell. Some might be fakes but Jolin is hot... damn.

I saw all of the pictures and i didn't see 1 reference of Jolin.. did you mean Cecilia?

There were supposedly leaked pics of a girl resembling Jolin, but it was obvious that the pics weren't real, just like the one Joey pic.

Yeah it resembled her, but I didn't see the tattoo and that's why I believed it was fake.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: BigJ
Funny. I just heard of Gillian Chung a few days ago after watching Twins Effect (Vampire Effect) on FearNET.

Cecelia cheung is not shaved AT ALL :(

it's a jungle down there.

give her a razor STAT!

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
if you search for Edison Chen scandal photos and look at the photogiga link, youll find some

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: yamadakun
Anyone goes to BU? That's where his current girlfriend is going to school.

I was told that Edison chen is currently in Boston...or was in Boston few days ago. ;)

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
he's back in hk, he had some type of press conference today where he apologized and said he's on hiatus from the entertainment biz. tons of security/police. heh.

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: uhohs
he's back in hk, he had some type of press conference today where he apologized and said he's on hiatus from the entertainment biz. tons of security/police. heh.

cnn video

The_Dude8

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2000
i must be suck @ googling, i don't see any naked pictures, i google for edison chen scandal pictures.

Lurknomore

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2005
I've seen all the pics, holy cow, the market for razors must be very small in HK and throughout Asia.:D

Cecilia Cheung- looks damn fine even with that jungle down there! And the jungle does get very wet...;)