Anyone following the HK celebrity sex scandal?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ballmode

Lifer
Aug 17, 2005
I don't find these women attractive one because I will never find such in America and they wouldn't date me anyways.... :(

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Originally posted by: JEDI
Originally posted by: vital
Apparently this playboy Edison Chen who played in the Grudge slept with like a ton of big name hk celebs and took photos of them nude and in sex acts. The photos ended stolen and posted up on the Internet when he brought his laptop to repair and now everyone is waiting for a video of him and Gillian Chung having sex!

Here's him apologizing

Here are pics of all his girlfriends (site is in viet).. At least a handful of those have nude pix on his laptop. I can't post any of those or this thread will get locked. Search Edison Chen Scandal on google and you will find them.

link to video? at least the name of the video to search for? (edison chen video = too many googles)

I don't think the video has been circulating yet.. It was supposed to be released last night by some guy named Kira but it didn't go through. At least 9 people has been arrested in HK for the involvement of releasing the photos.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Apparently this playboy Edison Chen who played in the Grudge slept with like a ton of big name hk celebs and took photos of them nude and in sex acts. The photos ended stolen and posted up on the Internet when he brought his laptop to repair and now everyone is waiting for a video of him and Gillian Chung having sex!

Here's him apologizing

Here are pics of all his girlfriends (site is in viet).. At least a handful of those have nude pix on his laptop. I can't post any of those or this thread will get locked. Search Edison Chen Scandal on google and you will find them.

link to video? at least the name of the video to search for? (edison chen video = too many googles)

I don't think the video has not been circulating yet.. It was supposed to be released last night by some guy named Kira but it didn't go through. At least 9 people has been arrested in HK for the involvement of releasing the photos.

yeah noone is seeding the torrent anymore, but the rapidshare ones work

FYI, if you aren't into hirsute it's probably not a good idea to look

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000

Are you referring to an actual video w/ sound or the compiled gif? Any tips on how to search for actual video?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

Are you referring to an actual video w/ sound or the compiled gif? Any tips on how to search for actual video?

the video is not out yet, it's about 200 or so pics

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
there are some rumors there are pics of kuriyama chiaki too. heh, scandal might go international.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Here's him apologizing

I don't think the video has been circulating yet.. It was supposed to be released last night by some guy named Kira but it didn't go through. At least 9 people has been arrested in HK for the involvement of releasing the photos.

Wow.. Perhaps a Death Note reference?

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
What a friggen pimp. He pretty much had sex with 15 of the biggest female stars in China/HK, one who was getting ready to get married.

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: uhohs
there are some rumors there are pics of kuriyama chiaki too. heh, scandal might go international.

That one rumor was just some random guy speculating on one of the 'faked' pics in which you cannot see the girl's face at all. The only remotely recognizable person to the American audience is the Maggie Q rumor, which hasn't been proven true as of today.

Feb 19, 2001
Hahahaha I can't people haven't heard of this.. but yeah it's an Asian thing.

Edit: I saw the Jolin picture af ew days ago and it doesn't really look like her. I can't tell. Some might be fakes but Jolin is hot... damn.

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Originally posted by: DLeRium

Edit: I saw the Jolin picture af ew days ago and it doesn't really look like her. I can't tell. Some might be fakes but Jolin is hot... damn.

I saw all of the pictures and i didn't see 1 reference of Jolin.. did you mean Cecilia?

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001

I saw all of the pictures and i didn't see 1 reference of Jolin.. did you mean Cecilia?

There were supposedly leaked pics of a girl resembling Jolin, but it was obvious that the pics weren't real, just like the one Joey pic.

MetaDFF

Mar 2, 2007
Theblemish seems to be pretty updated on this scandal, although the updates have seemed to have died down a bit.

Jolin recently posted on her blog that she is not involved in the scandal and told her fans not to worry. She said that the rumors are just rumors and that she was never any intimate relations with Edison. Whether this is true remains to be seen...

Terabyte

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 1999
Originally posted by: andylawcc
Originally posted by: SOSTrooper
Originally posted by: andylawcc
and I thought no one would bring it up here.... Where's HamSupLo ? ;p

Wahahah if that's a real user name, he needs to comment on here ASAP!

yes, he does exist...

hahahaahahaha.. ham sup lo!

.rar files are cool ;)

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Funny. I just heard of Gillian Chung a few days ago after watching Twins Effect (Vampire Effect) on FearNET.

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
they reported to be 1300 pics in total, with videos either in 13 or up to 65 minutes, depending on where you read it
but there hasnt been new pics for the past 3 days. they are saying either the guy is a) caught by cops b) paid off by EEG (company who gillian is with) c) killed by triads (which EEG's boss is reported to be part of)

i sure hope they're all wrong. i want to see some videos myself

ChaoZ

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: BigJ
Funny. I just heard of Gillian Chung a few days ago after watching Twins Effect (Vampire Effect) on FearNET.

One of the worst movies ever made.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ChaoZ
Originally posted by: BigJ

One of the worst movies ever made.

It's even worse when it's dubbed over ;)