Anyone feel like playing some Star Wars Pinball with me??

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I was granted to be a beta tester for the new Amazon Luna coming out sometime soon, you hope. But in it, I have whats called a couch mode. You do not need to have Luna services, but you need a amazon account and be in the Con USA only ( I did not make the rules, dont hate the playa). If you wanna play, lmk right away. I am in too much pain to go to sleep, again, and have yet to try this feature and figured, if ur up with nothing better to do, then lets plays with some balls :)

Message on here, then a pm letting me know you are ready and I will send to you the address they are saying you need to go to, and then I can give you a code, oh man I had to stop a sec for this sure sounds like a scamming bs, but it is not, check into it with the youtubes and see. But I have pinball ready to go and waiting for someone to play with. If I do not get to you right away to your messages, I will after playing and next in line is up then.

So what do you say? Wanna play :D

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
OH, and I am assuming we can get a total of 4 people to play Star Wars Pinball if we wanted to, but Id like at least one for now to try it out and go from there, for there is a good number of couch games to play other then pinball. I may do this for a few hours everyday if peoples want to play some games with me on the free ;)