Anyone ever used tirerack.com?

warcleric

Banned
May 31, 2000
I just ordered some tires from there, so far they seem really customer service oriented. After I placed the tires in my shopping cart I went around browsing tires and wheels for another vehicle of mine, so when I placed the order for the tires I wanted the other vehicle showed up as the vehicle of choice. They called me about 15 minutes after I hit submit to make sure I ordered what I wanted because the tires didnt match the vehicle. I even asked about a higher priced tire I was interested in and the sales guy said that the tires I ordered were better tires so dont waste my money. Now lets just see if they deliver on time.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Unless there is a ups or fedex screw up they'll get there. Tirerack is the best, I've ordered 4 sets of tires there, just another set yesterday. Incidently thats where most tire places order tires from too.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
I've bought two sets of wheels/tires from them. Both arrived in good shape. One set wasn't balanced properly. They told me to take them anywhere for repair and send them the bill. Great customer service.

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
I know alot of people that swear by them. I can vouch for Luke, on of their sales reps, as being a very knowledgeable guy. He hangs out on contour.org and answers questions for people about what type of wheel and tire to get.

prontospyder

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
ordered 2 Yokohama tires there....fedex 2 day was only $1 more. The tires were much cheaper than the local stores and plus, I was too lazy to ask the stores to see if they had my size or not.

I got the tires on time and I'm satisfied.

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
I ordered 4 new borbet Type-s wheels on friday for $417 (15") which included hubcentric rings, and lug nuts. 2 day fedex, arrived on tuesday at 4pm. The fedex guy wasn't happy about lugging the wheels. Put them on the next day when my mechanic broke one of my old junk wheels with a hammer :)

Awesome customer service, extremely fast delivery. Wouldn't buy rims/tires anywhere else.

RayH

Jun 30, 2000
Bought 5 sets of tires from them over the past 9 years and never had a problem.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
FedEx 2 day just delivered my 30x9.5 r15 Goodyear MT/R's!!! YAY!! Now to go mount them

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Have used them several times, & been extremely happy with them, but now just print out the prices & take it to Discount Tire for a price match, it's a little more convenient.