Anyone ever play Arma Tactics on Steam?

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
If there are any AnandTech members out there who have played the game Arma Tactics on Steam, I have a favor to ask. Can you check and see if your achievement progress is being recorded/communicated to your profile?

I'm playing this game and I've earned 11 out of 22 achievements. The achievements pop as expected. They show up on the game's Achievement page.

However, ever since starting the game my total achievements number on my profile has remained static at 1,674. Looking at the Recent Activity section of my profile, there are two games showing: Sacred Citadel and Arma Tactics. I've been playing both recently, so that makes sense. But Sacred Citadel has an achievement progress bar shown (75%). Arma Tactics does not have an achievement bar shown (despite me earning 11 of 22). And when I go to games and click on Statics there is no Global Achievements option (I love that option as it shows what achievements you've earned and the percentage of all other players who have earned that achievement).

I think this is a bug with the Steam application. Steam support keeps telling me the problem is on my end, but I have my doubts about that. I know it's just an achievement and I shouldn't care but.....when you're told something by support that just doesn't make sense (and I've given them screenshots to refute their diagnosis)....you get annoyed. Or at least I do.

Thanks.