Anyone ever get totally drunk and....

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
watch Apocalypse Now? That's a fvckin ride.

The first time I ever watched that movie was at about 10 years ago at 4am and I was totally wasted. Wow, just WOW.

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
If I got totally drunk and tried to watch that movie I would fall asleep the minute the fan starts going round and round.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: eits
Originally posted by: JEDI
Anyone ever get totally drunk and....

Commit suicide?

continue

what's with the blood on his shoes? that makes no sense...

He was stomping some skulls and felt guilty.

Anyone ever get totally drunk and wake up in a bathtub with the water running?

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I got so drunk I saw Vietcong in my brothers basement and hid in the bathroom but I didn't consider giving them a blowjob.

Koharski

Jan 27, 2006
off topic. but I watched the "redux" version. What a load of bullshit. I saw the origional a couple of years ago and it was ****** awesome, but the redux not only changed the ending but it was way to fvking long. THREE AND A HALF HOURS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Kilgor
I got so drunk I saw Vietcong in my brothers basement and hid in the bathroom but I didn't consider giving them a blowjob.

That's all they really wanted. That's why they're always screaming "To the mouth! To the mouth!"

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: mugs
Anyone ever get totally drunk and wake up in a bathtub with the water running?

No, but my roommate last semester got drunk, woke up in the middle of the night, turned on the shower, and went back to bed. I don't know how long it was running, but the floor was wet because he never closed the curtain.