anyone else tired of all the Psedo-Political Analysts in this forum?

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I'm tired of people complaining about it.

And the next guy who comes in here, if he or she even bothers to post, will say my response is tiresome, unnecessary, and simple keeps the waste on top, if you know what I mean.

As Kidviou$, just CLOSE YOUR EARS!!!!!!!!! :p

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
JellyBaby,

Ditto. But, you have to realize that there are many people who really don't give a damn what happens to the country. Thus, they easily tire of important discussion.

Russ, NCNE

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
With all the political treads you would think there was an election or something.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Better than the pseudo lawyers ranting about suing some company because a deal went bad.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< Can't we just start talking about Christmas already? >>

The democrats seem destined to ruin Xmas for all of us by refusing to honor the first series of voting, with or without recounts.

Our economy may tank just in time for the holidays. Thanks, Al Gore, great legacy old boy. But why should he care? He's already set for life. Well some of us have 401Ks and mutual funds. Goddamnit I'm started to really get irked by these democrats. :|

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

<< I'm tired of people complaining about it. >>

I'm tired about people complaining they are tired of people complaining about it.

With all these posts and threads absolutely nothing productive is achieved. With all the guessing and second guessing, arguing, name-calling and allegations - we still have to wait.

There is not a damn thing we can do but wait.

YES, I'm tired of all the Psuedo-Political Analyists using a lot of words to say nothing.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
You think this is bad, wait until they announce the winner. I can imagine the threads yelling conspiracy already. ;)

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
People are talking about the election situation everywhere: at work, home, bars, clubs, malls, barber shops, street corners, etc. It's no suprise that it's the hot topic here.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< ha ha ha...

(not your post JellyBaby, just picking up where >>

Damn, I really thought I had a humm-dinger there.

apoppin,

It's all about the ill-conceived notion that he who shouts the loudest and longest wins the argument. People here are simply emulating the politicians they're shouting about. Both groups look like fools to me. But it's important to see who's making the most sense in these arguments and who's simply breaking hot stinky wind.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< True but they are really learning how to tear into each. >>

I contend that the stalwarts of the &quot;flame&quot; have lost their touch. I was complaining that their were no good flame wars anymore, that the tuff and vile acid spewing attacks have become a thing of the past. Ah but alas, an election with two really stupid canidates makes for good fodder, each side as stupid as the other....weeeeeeeeeee!

SHUX