Anyone else thinking that Obama may become complete dictator and won't have to run?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2011
Well.. *ahem*, tell that to the EPA.

Recent history has demonstrated the those on the right will distort events to place blame on the EPA for things they have no involvement or just flat out lie about the EPA.

You might want to be more specific of your criticisms so they can be judged based on their merits.

Jun 27, 2005
I'm beginning to think that Martial Law is going to be declared.

First, Iran had been trying to send naval ships to the atlantic coast. So an attack from Iran could be on the way, or at least one will be blamed on Iran. Of course, I don't blame them for doing that, and if martial law is declared against Americans' liberty, then it won't be Iran's fault.

Second, there could be more unemployment and more riots like Occupy Wall Street, and then martial law could be declared due to riots.

3rd, martial law could be declared on the eve or day of the election, especially if it looks like Obama's going to lose the popular vote (even if he's reelected, he won't get the popular vote). He's getting desperate.

I'm getting very worried personally. I should've started looking into homesteading a long-ass time ago.

Yes, I realize that Congress is required to declare Martial law, but they've always been in concurrence with the Tyrant-in-chief.

This doesn't sound any more enlightened or any less paranoid than it did when the EXACT SAME THING was being said about Dubbya.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I'm beginning to think that Martial Law is going to be declared.

First, Iran had been trying to send naval ships to the atlantic coast. So an attack from Iran could be on the way, or at least one will be blamed on Iran. Of course, I don't blame them for doing that, and if martial law is declared against Americans' liberty, then it won't be Iran's fault.

Second, there could be more unemployment and more riots like Occupy Wall Street, and then martial law could be declared due to riots.

3rd, martial law could be declared on the eve or day of the election, especially if it looks like Obama's going to lose the popular vote (even if he's reelected, he won't get the popular vote). He's getting desperate.

I'm getting very worried personally. I should've started looking into homesteading a long-ass time ago.

Yes, I realize that Congress is required to declare Martial law, but they've always been in concurrence with the Tyrant-in-chief.

Rolling on the floor laughing hysterically does not describe it.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I thought about this befor. The only way I seen it happening is if RON PAUL somehow became the front runner. At that time I deemed that impossiable . But Ron Paul is developing a massive following and the fact that All people see clearly the mass media is ignoring PAUL.
I like Pauls Ideas . There American as apple pie. But this is a HUGE problem . None of the powers that be will allow PAUL the presidancy. YA . If RON PAUL leads in the polls this time next year . Marshall law is likely . We have yet to get out of Oct 2011 as of yet . Lets see how that goes
So whatever month it is now is the new end times for you? And when we make it to the next month, then that will be the next month of disaster? That's a good strategy, then you can take credit for predicting every single thing that happens to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.