Anyone else thinking that Obama may become complete dictator and won't have to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'm beginning to think that Martial Law is going to be declared.

First, Iran had been trying to send naval ships to the atlantic coast. So an attack from Iran could be on the way, or at least one will be blamed on Iran. Of course, I don't blame them for doing that, and if martial law is declared against Americans' liberty, then it won't be Iran's fault.

Second, there could be more unemployment and more riots like Occupy Wall Street, and then martial law could be declared due to riots.

3rd, martial law could be declared on the eve or day of the election, especially if it looks like Obama's going to lose the popular vote (even if he's reelected, he won't get the popular vote). He's getting desperate.

I'm getting very worried personally. I should've started looking into homesteading a long-ass time ago.

Yes, I realize that Congress is required to declare Martial law, but they've always been in concurrence with the Tyrant-in-chief.

"I will try to remember to post documentations and things that back me up, although I'm a very forgetful person, so I probably won't remember to do it anywhere close to 100% of the time, maybe 50% a few weeks from now." That was what you said after telling the moderators this: "Sometimes I like to get a rise out of people, but usually I'm serious." Now, in this case, I can't tell if you're serious (if so, I'm amazed that you're smart enough to turn your laptop or computer on) or just trying to get a rise out of people. Re-read Perknose's advice to you in that moderator discussions thread. Til you do so & have even a tiny bit of support for this ridiculous post, this thread serves no real purpose. -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

Rastus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm kind of surprised this kind of talk hasn't been more prevalent with the current president. There seemed to be more of it during the Clinton and Bush administrations.

I would think that a foriegn takeover by force wasn't imminent, the congress and the military would have whatever president tried that hauled away in chains.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

First, Iran had been trying to send naval ships to the atlantic coast. So an attack from Iran could be on the way, or at least one will be blamed on Iran. Of course, I don't blame them for doing that, and if martial law is declared against Americans' liberty, then it won't be Iran's fault.

Second, there could be more unemployment and more riots like Occupy Wall Street, and then martial law could be declared due to riots.

3rd, martial law could be declared on the eve or day of the election, especially if it looks like Obama's going to lose the popular vote (even if he's reelected, he won't get the popular vote). He's getting desperate.

I'm getting very worried personally. I should've started looking into homesteading a long-ass time ago.

Yes, I realize that Congress is required to declare Martial law, but they've always been in concurrence with the Tyrant-in-chief.
Obvious troll is obvious.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
I'm kind of surprised this kind of talk hasn't been more prevalent with the current president. There seemed to be more of it during the Clinton and Bush administrations.

I think everyone realizes that Obama is too incompetent to take over the country even if he wanted to.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Welcome back anarchist420, I missed your brand of craziness.

I especially got a chuckle out of your claim that Congress has always acted in concurrence with the "Tyrant-in-Chief." Last I looked it was Boener, Cantor and the teabaggers controlling the House-all of whom have as their #1 priority to defeat Obama.

And what in the world do you mean by homesteading? That went out a century and a quarter ago-are you talking about squatting?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Iran's 'navy' is of no concern.

Riots in the streets, that has potential.

Obama stopping the election... hahahahahah, he wouldn't dare.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Welcome back anarchist420, I missed your brand of craziness.

I especially got a chuckle out of your claim that Congress has always acted in concurrence with the "Tyrant-in-Chief." Last I looked it was Boener, Cantor and the teabaggers controlling the House-all of whom have as their #1 priority to defeat Obama.

And what in the world do you mean by homesteading? That went out a century and a quarter ago-are you talking about squatting?
I'm talking about seceding.

And Congress has pretty much cooperated with him on the budget. They could've balanced it, but they chose not to. The Republicans always cave in. They've supported his wars. I wish Dr. Paul would go ahead and introduce impeachment articles against Obama for being judge, jury, and executioner. I doubt a majority of Republicans would actually vote yes on his impeachment if the only one who was actually different introduced the impeachment articles.

It's not possible for Cantor and Boehner to defeat Obama, as the former are exactly the same as the latter. It's kind of hard for one person to defeat himself. I hate those assholes with a passion. If Ron Paul got the GOP nomination, then Cantor and Boehner would be trying to save Obama.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

I thought about this befor. The only way I seen it happening is if RON PAUL somehow became the front runner. At that time I deemed that impossiable . But Ron Paul is developing a massive following and the fact that All people see clearly the mass media is ignoring PAUL.
I like Pauls Ideas . There American as apple pie. But this is a HUGE problem . None of the powers that be will allow PAUL the presidancy. YA . If RON PAUL leads in the polls this time next year . Marshall law is likely . We have yet to get out of Oct 2011 as of yet . Lets see how that goes

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

I didn't realize that Iran had a Navy capable of taking on our smallest/oldest CBG..... when all the sailors are piss drunk and they only have 10% of their ammo..... and all of the people operating the weapons systems are wearing blindfolds and using one hand while they smoke a joint with the other hand

2. It would have to be 10 times worse than 9-11 something I don't think any sitting president would allow simply to declare martial law

3. Are you really THAT out of your damned mind? We would revolt and that is one situation that even I doubt the .mil would follow orders when told to start putting down the protests.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
There is at least one person saying that Obama could remove his name from reelection and instead dedicate himself to fixing our problems.

"Due to our poisoned political process I can no longer run for President and do what is right for the country therefore I have to decide to not run for President again in 2012 and will instead dedicate the rest of my term in office to coming up with solutions to our problems."

Doubt it will happen, but it might not be a bad idea since he is heading for defeat at this point anyway. Hillary probably have a better chance of winning in 2012 than Obama at this point.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
the kooks will re elect him. Then it will be special prosecutor time. Lots of twisting in the wind in the future for your obama.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

Nope, other than mental midgets like yourself. Did your parents tell you this drivel? How old are you again? Have you graduated high school yet?

The bolded is one of the funniest/dumbest things I've read in a long time. Thx!

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I heard that North Korea has already discretely sold seven carrier groups to Iran with nuclear-powered air craft and that an attack on the homeland is imminent!

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
anarchist you should be beaten for being so stupid.
Okay, well the fact that Iran exists threatens crazy idiots like Obama/Romney. I shouldn't have said they have to have a navy or that they have to attack us. Like I've said before, the excuse for a future war against them could be a contrived Gulf of Tonkin style incident.

In any event, none of that changes the fact that Romney/Cain/Obama wants to go to war against them.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Just stop it.

You need to get off the Internet and go out and find girls to talk to about normal shit.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
You need to be medicated.

Seriously, WTF OP? This is how the radical right hiding in the woods think huh? Obama has exercised considerably less executive power than Bush. He has done nothing to limit right, take away guns, stop/start wars, etc. He has been very moderate in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.