Anyone else still irritated about having something stolen in the past?

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
I have no respect for people that steal, just the same as drinking under the influence of alcohol.

A few years ago, I had a TI-83+ stolen from me. That's $100, gone, will never see it again. I had to buy another one for my classes.

Do they not realize it took effort to be able to have money to buy something like that? Do they not understand that money doesn't just fall into the hands of people?

I think it's been 3 years, but I still have hate for whoever took it. I also remember Koing posted about having his bike stolen, at the time it was equivalent to maybe $1400 or $1500 in US currency? Having a graphing calculator isn't a hobby of mine, but was needed for some classes. Why would you fvck with someone's enjoyment like a nice bike? Why mess with another person's hobby and passion in life?

Not sure what the point of this post is to be honest, I simply have a hate for people that steal.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: BigJ
Roommate stole my jar of peanut butter, that son of a biscuit.
Mmmm... peanut butter and crackers, that's some good stuff. Gotta keep it simple - Ritz crackers and crunchy peanut butter, made as they are eaten. I can't stand the 25 cent prepackaged things, those are worthless IMO.