Anyone else sick of this weather? [east coast]

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Right now it's 59 degrees and rainy in VA. Has been since Thanksgiving. Before that it was 65 and sunny. It's winter, I want cold! I want snow! I want Christmas weather! And there's no relief in site, according to the forecasts. Who's with me?

grr8scott

Golden Member
Mar 20, 2000
hey there, east coast here, well, 10 mins frmo it actually, dont mind the weather YET, but, IT BETTER BE AT LEAST SNOWING ON CHRISTMAS MORNING...

um, ok, said my peace.. :)

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I couldn't care less about it getting cold.
THe overcast has GOT to go, though.

jaylek55

Aug 26, 2000
I'm with you. It's been hot then cold since Thanksgiving here in NY. I really wish Mother Nature would make up her mind.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
I'm with you. I'm in VA and this cool rainy stuff is awful. Give me snow and give me winter!

tecumseh

Banned
Dec 3, 2001
Maybe Im just a depressed guy, but i like overcast days like today! You should come up here to NJ. It's been mild and sunny all fall, except the last 2 days!:D

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
They've closed some schools in Louisiana because of flooding. Mine didn't get closed though :(, but i guess that's good since my house isn't flooding.

althor27

Jul 18, 2001
Foggy damp and dreary in Charlotte,NC. You cant see anything outside. It needs to snow!

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< I want cold! I want snow! I want Christmas weather! And there's no relief in site, according to the forecasts. Who's with me? >>

Quiet, you! I'm enjoying this weather while it's still around! :D

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999

<< Right now it's 59 degrees and rainy in VA. Has been since Thanksgiving. Before that it was 65 and sunny. It's winter, I want cold! I want snow! I want Christmas weather! And there's no relief in site, according to the forecasts. Who's with me? >>

But its not winter yet. It'll be cold soon enough -- I hate the cold.:cool:

4824guy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I will take this warm and mild weather all the way until Spring kicks in. I hate the snow and cold. Even a mild and wet day like today in RI is better than a cold and snowy day.

arigato

Sep 19, 2001

<< I'm on the east coast, it snowed on Saturday. >>

Snowed here in NY this weekend so I've had my fill of winter weather. Well, maybe it can snow on Christmas but that's it.

nord1899

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Damn heat wave here on Long Island is annoying me to no end. In fact it forced me to cancel a snowboard trip up to Killington, VT because the temps up there were too warm for snow, natural or man made.

Grrr... get cold damn you!

Forever42

Mar 24, 2001
It REALLY sucks here in Florida.. I know all you guys must think it's great to be 85 in the middle of December, but it's horrible! I'd give anything for it to cool down even just enough to be comforable in jeans and a long tee :( I don't even remember the last time I had the heat on in the car or the apt. It might as well be May for the weather we're getting.

Midnight Rambler

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
This weather pattern (too warm for late fall/winter) in the Midwest and East Coast is why so many people are sick ... we need good cold weather to ward off that flu bug.

PS - I know it's an old "wives tale", but often seems remarkably accurate ... ;)

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001

<< Right now it's 59 degrees and rainy in VA. Has been since Thanksgiving. Before that it was 65 and sunny. It's winter, I want cold! I want snow! I want Christmas weather! And there's no relief in site, according to the forecasts. Who's with me? >>

Besides the recent rain and clouds Ive liked the weather recently... Not too cold, not too hot. If it snows itll be a bitch to get to work.

You are sick !

Who wants cold weather ?
Higher gas bills
The Flu
Salt rusting my vehicles
Car accidents
SHOVELING SNOW !
Scraping two inches of ice of my windows in the morning

YEAH ! that sounds like fun !!!

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Car accidents, especially in VA. Is it just my opinion or are the VA drivers the worst drivers in the US?

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Car accidents, especially in VA. Is it just my opinion or are the VA drivers the worst drivers in the US? >>

YES! They are. See my previous thread :|

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I know wtf is this crap. It's mostly around 40&Acirc;° everyday but that is warm for the time of the year! There's absolutely NO snow and we only had a couple inches a few weeks ago that melted pretty quickly. There's ONE ski resort open and not fully open and all the other ones keep pushing back their dates because there is no snow and it's melting what they've made. WTF?! The winter every year gets warmer and less snow... :|