Anyone else play garrys mod?

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Dont think ive ever seen it mentioned here before. But in case you dont know Garrys mod is a mod for half life 2, you can buy it on steam for like $10, its worth it for the zombie survival game imo, ive had a blast playing that. Its basically starts off with 1 or 2 randomly chosen zombies and everyone else is a human and the humans have to survive for 20 mins, when you die as a human you become a zombie, when you die as a zombie you respawn as one. Barricading yourself in is a good idea, you get better guns by killing zombies (or damaging them on some servers) Theres other community made games that you can play on it too but i havent tried them yet, or you can just not bother with the actual games and just start a sandbox server, have fun making vehicles or whatever which i think is what garrys mod was actually made for. Or you can maybe join another sandbox server and when someones not looking attach a rocket to the underside of their car or whatever they are trying to build and set it off when they get in :p Instant satisfaction heh.

Anyone else play garrys mod? I play on the [GU] zombie survival server mostly, its the fairest and most fun.