anyone else looking forward to November 5th?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
Originally posted by: RocksteadyDotNet
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Exactly. The Dems are just going to blow money on different things, paying off different lobbyists than the Repubs, but they're not going to "fix" the economy, and they're not going to restore fiscal responsibility either. The more things "change", the more they'll stay the same. Wake the hell up, people.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Yes it will be nice to welcome my democrat overlords to power. After the lull between the elections and Obama taking the oath. It will be time to watch the democrats walk the walk instead of talking the talk. With a near or even possible super majority they will have free reign to fuck up the govt and take full blame as well.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I look forward to the day that we can kick the pricks Bush and Cheney to the fucking curve. Anyone, and I mean anyone would be better than those two bastards.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: Hugh H
I can't wait for this election to be over. Also, I will be watching the final results on Fox News. The epic meltdowns that will occur will provide some of the best television ever.

they'll probably see a ratings boom, bashing President Obama is a lot easier than defending twenty-percent-approval-Bush.
No way, anyone who bashes Obama is a racist.

Has SNL ever done a skit that makes fun of Obama himself the way they make fun of Palin?

Ask and ye shall receive

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481
for the first time since I started watching it in '97, I stopped recording The Daily Show today after last night's episode.

The Stewart/Colbert McCain Bash Hour is getting a little tiresome, it's like digging up Old Yeller's decomposing corpse and kicking it some more... he's dead, Jim.

See you just need balance Loki. Watch Hannity for about 45 seconds and you'll need the full TDS/Colbert hour to put you back to normal.