Anyone else here go to flea Markets?

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I'm about to head to one in do some "horse trading" and get some great fresh veggies! Anyone here like 'em?

Tangerine

Jul 25, 2001
I like flea markets, but I like garage sales better. I scored a brand new office chair last week for $10.00

Much better for older antique-y type things too, people just want to get rid of the stuff! and you can get some cool things :)

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: meja
I like flea markets, but I like garage sales better. I scored a brand new office chair last week for $10.00

Much better for older antique-y type things too, people just want to get rid of the stuff! and you can get some cool things :)
My wife likes garage sales but you have to get up to early to get the good stuff and I like sleeping in on week-ends. BTW, the flea markets here in central Florida can be huge and you can buy livestock like horses and cows there, some are air-conditioned malls and feature really good swap meets.
EDIT: I'm off to get the best grape tomatoes I ever had :D

RISman

Jul 20, 2000
Once or twice a year...just to see if there is any old Atari 2600's for a $1...

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
FleaWorld in Orlando

Stuart Flea Market near West palm Beach.

~wnied~

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
yeah... and I used to sell used computers at one on weekends.I might start doing that again as I didn't always sell a lot but always gave out a ton of business cards and frequently got calls during the week from people needing help with their systems :)