Anyone else going to a Halloween Party on Sunday?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Man, Busch Gardens brings back so many memories for me. My grandparents lived about 40 minutes away when my sister and I were growing up. Every summer we went down to visit them for 2 weeks. We went to BG every single year.. sometimes made it a 2-3 day trip in those two weeks. Their coasters were SO good. My grandpa finally retired at 82 y/o, spent a few years fishing and stuff and then unfortunately the fucking bitch named Alheimer's came along. My grandma finally admit she couldn't do everything herself, so they moved back up here to NY and in with my parents. They sold their house down there and sadly I was not able to make the last trip down there when they moved. I really want to make it back down there at some point... drive by the house, hit BG, take a walk down memory lane. I remember the coaster right near the front gate (Montu???) was my absolute favorite. That thing was SO smooth and so much fun. :(

I love their coasters.

Montu is the inverted one, I'm better you're thinking of Kumba, I used to try to get in the front car of that one. Yeah smooth as silk and feels like you're flying in a jet rolling or something. Montu is pretty smooth also.

Last edited: