Anybody watching the Thing on Cartoon network on friday

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Cartoon network is having a anime music video marathon at 12 midnight this Friday night. They are going to show all of the gorillaz videos and a bunch of daft punk videos, and some more animated music videos.
Is anybody else gonna watch this?
Me and my friends have a great plan, we are going to go out around 11:00 to see mary, and then we're gonna come back and watch the marathon. :)

jobberd

Banned
Mar 30, 2001
i wonder if they're going to show wamdue project - king of my castle (from ghost in the shell). it has *GASP* nudity :Q

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

<< Whoa... I Haddnt herd about it... I am gonna watch it... >>

yeah, I was hanging out at my friends house watching moble suit gundam (god, I love cheesy action cartoons:)) and I saw this ad, and I was like 'HOLY SH!T!' 'I am so freaking coming over here on friday!' and then we decided that we HAD to say hello to mary before we watched it.
I looked really cool, I'm looking forward to friday night alot

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
ok, I'm getting kinda freaked out. I am looking at the schedule thing on the cartoon networks webpage, and I see NO meantion of this. I hope that its not some other weekend.
If anybody can find anything about this, to either confirm or deny this, that would be good.
I coulda sworn that they said 'this friday'

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
ok, sorry for that last post, I was searching their site and found out that it IS this friday. It was listed on their schedule page as 'toonami' which is what this is, its just a special toonami. I'm getting excited again:)
linky