Anybody wanna look at some wedding pics?

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I got my wedding pics from my dad's wedding back today . . .

Anybody want to laugh at me in a tux? ;)

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Well, one shot wouldn't hurt. :)

How you getting along with them now? Did you take that job in... just checked your profile and you did! Guess you don't see the family as much now. That helps I bet.

Oh well, post a couple for the hell of it. Tell him Ornery said congrats!

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ornery,

I'm jumping the gun a bit on my profile - I don't move until November 1st. But I'm going out for training a week from Monday. ;)

Well, this wedding was hellish. The church was hotter than all get out. There were like two hundred people there, and they didn't even have the A/C on.

The wedding director had a big-time Napoleon complex. "You! Move over there! Have your picture taken!" Got old pretty fast, LOL.

Me, pops, and my grandfather.

All of the groomsmen.

My new stepfamily . . . . yeeha. ;)

The wedding party, such as it were . . .

Sorry, Robert, I don't have any honeymoon pictures. Here's a couple of reception pictures, tho.

Mmmm . . . beer.

I have now learned to not take bets while intoxicated . . . I got 20 bucks, though.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
"I have now learned to not take bets while intoxicated . . . I got 20 bucks, though."

And that makes up for it? :D

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Robert -

Those last two pics are a couple of years old. Just thought I'd post them for chuckles. ;)

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Wow, quite a wedding for second time around! They look pretty happy, but too bad about the heat.

The weather in Colorado should make up for it ;)